– Alworthia (Al-worth-iah) are succulent plants that are hybrid crosses between Aloe and Haworthia.
– Commonly known as Alworthia ‘Black Gem’ or Aloe ‘Black Gem’.
– The foliage varies from green through to dark reddish-bronze purple with the thick, triangular-conical, succulent leaves becoming darker and redder the more sun it gets.
– Alworthia is a very forgiving plant, and a well-grown plant can be quite beautiful.
* The plants in the picture are only for reference.
The size and shape of pot may vary according to availability.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||5.2 × 5.2 × 14 cm|
Water: As with all succulents, it's essential that Alworthia is never allowed to sit in stagnant water, and the plant should be carefully monitored to watch for signs of overwatering.
Temperatures: Prefers warmer temperatures of 70ºF/21ºC to 80ºF/27ºC, but will survive down to 40ºF/4.5ºC.
Soil: A well-drained potting mix is essential; use a cacti or succulent mix.
Alworthia are not particularly fast-growing and will only rarely need repotting.