Geraniums are easy-care abundant bloomers whose bright flowers will blossom from spring until fall.The plants that we commonly call geraniums were introduced in Europe by Dutch traders who brought them from South Africa in the early 18th century. Because these new plants resembled the hardy wild geraniums already growing in Europe, botanists mistakenly grouped them together.
* The plants in the picture are only for reference.
The size and shape of pot may vary according to availability.
Out of stock
- Allow to dry between waterings, then water thoroughly.
- During the winter, water much less, but do not let the roots dry out.
- To encourage blooming, deadhead spent flowers.
- To promote bushiness and avoid legginess, pinch the stems.