– Scientifically known as Pelargonium (Pel-ar-go-ni-um)
– Allow to dry between waterings, then water thoroughly.
– During the winter, water much less, but do not let the roots dry out.
– To promote bushiness and avoid legginess, pinch the stems.
– During active growing months, fertilize every 2 weeks. Use a water-soluble fertilizer at half strength. Don’t fertilize in winter.
– Geraniums can be re-potted as needed during the spring to be refreshed.
* The plants in the picture are only for reference.
The size and shape of pot may vary according to availability.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 36 cm|