– A species of flowering plant native to southern Mexico and Panama, Monstera deliciosa (Mon-ster-ah Deli-cio-sah) is a hardy and easy to care for plant known by many names, but most commonly the “Swiss cheese plant” due the unique development of ridges and holes on its more mature leaves.
– The “deliciosa” part of the plant’s name comes from the pineapple-like fruit it bears in its natural habitat.
* The plants in the picture are only for reference.
The size and shape of pot may vary according to availability.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 43 cm|
- Monsteras appreciates a warm, humid environment, a good amount of water and gentle sunlight.
- Place your Monstera where it can receive medium to bright indirect light. While it is tolerant of lower light conditions, you may notice leggy growth as a result, so a spot where it will receive bright indirect light a few feet removed from a southern, western, or eastern facing window is ideal.